The Middle East security landscape is evolving at a rapid pace with a plethora of new and emerging threats in light of major developments and technological innovation.
As regional governments and the private sector look for robust strategies and improved technologies to better protect assets, people, businesses, and borders, the Intersect 2023 will host the Intersec Security Leaders’ Summit from 17-18 January at the Dubai World Trade Center.
The two-day summit will convene government officials and security leaders across industries to discuss the key themes of government strategies, homeland security & policing, commercial & perimeter security and cutting-edge technologies. This by-invitation summit will gather government leaders, CSOs, CISOs, CEOs, COOs and other industry veterans of the security and safety industry.
From Expo 2020 to Saudi Arabia’s NEOM; from COP 27 to Qatar’s FIFA World Cup - unleash the security complexities by networking with the best minds in the industry only at this exclusive by-invitation led summit.
The summit will address key themes including:
- Security Enablers & Inhibitors: Trends, Challenges & Future Roadmap
- Future-proofing the Safety & Security Initiatives in Light of GIGA Project Developments in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Critical Infrastructure Interdependencies - Realities & Imperatives
- Resilience to Digital Sovereignty
- Gender Diversity & Women in Security
Top speakrs at the summit include:
- Bryan Bachmann, Regional Security Officer, U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, USA
- Helmut Spahn, Director, Safety, Security & Access, FIFA, Switzerland
- Travis D. Frain, National Chair of the UK Counter Terrorism Youth Advisory Group, Counter Terrorism Policing & Co-Founder of Survivors Against Terror, UK
- Dr. Hamad Khalifa Swuidan Al Nuaimi, Head of Telecommunication Division, ICT Center, Abu Dhabi Police GHQ, UAE
- Nasser Bostan, Chief Data Integrity Officer, Tonomous, NEOM, Saudi Arabia
- Carla Naude, Regional Security Advisor, Arab States, UNDP, Egypt
- Adrian Whelan, SVP, Head of Global Security, DHL, Singapore