Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2022, the International Aviation/Aerospace Exhibition is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
Abu Dhabi Air Expo is taking place on 1-3 November 2022 at Al Bateen Executive Airport, the region’s only dedicated private jet airport, located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE.
Over a decade, Abu Dhabi Air Expo has grown to become one of the most successful aviation exhibitions within the region.
This exhibition is designed for professionals, and offers visitors a wide and representative range of the ever growing aviation industry.
Abu Dhabi Air Expo features high quality personalized chalets and a static display of the latest aircraft on the market ranging from ultralights to business jets and helicopters. The Expo expects to welcome more than 100 aircraft on the static display in 2022.
Meanwhile, Conferences at Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2022 will bring together over 80 leading speakers, delegates, though leaders and industry experts connecting the Middle East (and beyond) aviation & aerospace sector for innovative sessions.
Conveniently located at the center of the exhibition, the Conferences are free to attend for all industry professionals. The three-day agenda will feature Aviation thought leaders, C-Level Speakers and Panelists.
The Abu Dhabi Air Expo offers the right platform for:
- Manufacturers and suppliers from around the globe present their latest innovations
- Political delegations to learn about state-of-the-art solutions
- High-ranking government officials to discuss the technologies of tomorrow
- Involvement in programs targeted at economic development and successful trade
- Project selection to strategically promote aviation within United Arab Emirates
- Representatives from research institutions to make new industry contacts and enhance future technologies