Cubic Mission and Performance Solutions (CMPS) will showcase its advanced LVC training solutions at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) 2022 event November 28-December 2 at the West Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
“CMPS provides a portfolio of advanced training capabilities that delivers a readiness advantage to ensure mission success for our U.S. and Allied Forces,” said Jonas Furukrona, VP and GM of Cubic’s LVC Training division.
“Our live, virtual, constructive training solutions bring next generation capabilities that fill current training gaps and allows our customers to train to the peer fight in a secure and cost efficient environment with unprecedented realism,” he added.
At I/ITSEC, Cubic Mission and Performance Solutions (CMPS) will feature its solutions including the following multi-domain LVC training, immersive simulation, game-based learning, air combat training and high-fidelity combat training systems:
- Immersive Indirect Fire Training System: Cubic’s Indirect Fire Mission Training System closes the gap in realistic fires replication for individual, team and instrumented collective training. It enables the U.S. and allied forces to train sensor-to-shooter linkage in a realistic and immersive environment.
- Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS): Cubic’s MLRS Training System comprises the platform for training integrated surface-to-surface precision fires. It enables the Land Commander to train sensor-to-shooter and weapon-to-target matching in a realistic and immersive environment.
- Live Training System (LTS): Cubic’s LTS provides Soldiers with a realistic training experience during both individual soldier gunnery training and force-on-force exercises at home station and in the field.
- LVC Simulation of Chemical and Biological Threats: The Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense (CBRND) Collective Training Simulation System (CTSS) provides high-fidelity LVC simulation of chemical and biological threats and provides realistic training to battlefield participants, responders and analysis specialists.
- Simplified, Planning, Execution, Analysis, Reconstruction (SPEAR): SPEAR is a modern, Department of Defense-approved tech stack that reduces cognitive burden through optimized displays and analytics of kinetic and non-kinetic data, with weapons effects, in multi-domain operations and LVC environments. SPEAR melds objective and subjective data with a time-synchronized, real-time mission log and after-action reporting.
- Synthetic Inject-to-Live (SITL) LVC Training: SITL LVC brings the realism of the near-peer fight to 4th and 5th generation platforms’ cockpits. Cubic, industry and government organizations have demonstrated and proven that SITL LVC can be achieved with minimal investment and low risk and close the live-training proficiency gap by 2025.
Cubic creates and delivers technology solutions in transportation that make people’s lives easier by simplifying their daily journeys, and defense capabilities that help promote mission success and safety for those who serve their nation. Led by our talented teams around the world, Cubic is driven to solve global challenges through innovation and service to our customers and partners.
Part of Cubic’s portfolio of businesses, Cubic Mission and Performance Solutions (CMPS) provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) solutions and is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions for both U.S. and Allied Forces. These mission-inspired capabilities enable assured multi-domain access; converged digital intelligence; and superior readiness for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions.