A major concern for travellers with the new restrictions on what tech they can take on certain flights is on how protected and safe their devices will be when stored in the hold.
The new travel rules mean that laptops, iPads, consoles, cameras, e-readers, gaming and camera electronic equipment larger than 16cm x 9.3cm x 1.5cm will have to be placed in the hold of the plane - and not allowed to be carried in hand baggage.
Peli has the solution. The brand that’s been protecting equipment for scientists, emergency services and travelers in the most extreme conditions on earth for over 40 years - has a range of cases that all offer crush resistance and watertight protection, surpass military tests requirements and meet the rigors of air travel. Peli cases also have a Lifetime Guarantee where applicable by law.
There’s a wide range of models that protect laptops and tablets of different sizes – and also cases that hold clothes and essentials for up to five days of travel. Examples of the Peli products include:
- 1055CC Tablet: Designed to protect the most popular e-Readers and 7 inch tablets, also fits the new iPad Mini.
- i1065 iPad Protection: Designed to protect iPad 2, 3 and 4.
- Laptop Protection Cases - 1070CC, 1085, 1095: Designed to protect most popular laptops up to 15”. Also included a shoulder strap for great protection on the go.
- 1495 Protector Laptop Case: A virtually indestructible Peli Case with a 3-dial combination lock. It can be checked-in by itself, no need of including it in the luggage. Fits up to 17” laptops, includes a lid organizer for documents and a padded shoulder strap.
- 1560LOC Laptop Case: Watertight, crushproof and dustproof virtually indestructible Peli Case. Has a padded removable sleeve for 15”-17” laptops. Three removable pouches and a clothing compartment for up to five-day trip. Includes a retractable extension handle.
Peli Products, S.L.U. is the Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters of Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems.
Peli products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer.
Peli products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
The company’s global footprint consists of 22 offices and 6 manufacturing facilities across the globe.