SMi Group announced that the 23rd Annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition www.globalmilsatcom.com will return to London on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th November 2021, alongside a Disruptive Technology Focus Day on the 1st November 2021.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet with senior decision makers from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry from across the globe, providing fantastic interactive opportunities through conference sessions, networking receptions and an exhibition hall.
With briefings from senior officials from the world’s leading militaries and solution providers, discussions on key issues such as international SATCOM architectural convergence and flexibility of ground terminals, attendance from many significant MILSATCOM programmes, dedicated exhibition halls, and a whole day on disruptive technology in space, Global MilSatCom will shape the way ahead and provide an unrivalled opportunity for collaboration and partnership.
Day one will begin with an exclusive joint presentation from the UK MOD’s Commander Space Command and Director Space and will continue with updates on the UK’s SKYNET programme. In the afternoon, the forum will turn to updates and briefings from key European allies and industry-leading solutions providers.
Day two will be centred on innovation and change within the US SATCOM enterprise. A strong focus will be on the Integrated SATCOM Enterprise vision, and there will be sessions dedicated to the ground segment, deployed SATCOM, and innovation in the DOD.
Finally, day three will centre on key international partner updates which will provide further opportunities for partnerships and collaboration between allied nations.
Key Networking Opportunities:
- Directly engage with key military and government representatives from around the world
- Visit the exhibition area to meet with your peers from the space industry and assess the latest technologies and services on offer
- Discuss key topics from the conference during our scheduled networking breaks
- Foster new working relationships at our post-conference networking receptions on day one and day two
- Meet and network with an anticipated 600 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry
- Explore Small Satellites, future launch and disruptive approaches to technology development among key organisations at a dedicated pre-conference focus day, including a ground-breaking UK launch panel featuring 5 of the UK’s spaceports