1/2009 – February/March
Advertising Deadline: 13 Feb 2009 | Material Deadline: 14 Feb 2009 | Publication Date: 18 Feb 2009
FOCUS: IDEX 2009
- The UAE under the rule of H.H. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Head of State, Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Ruler of Abu Dhabi.
- H.H. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum: A Leader with an International Vision!
- H.H. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan: A Commander like no other!
- Comprehensive Preview of IDEX 2009: New Facilities, Main Exhibitors, Largest Displays, National Pavilions, Official Delegations, Side Conferences, Live Demonstrations.
- Main Battle Tanks in Modern Armies & Urban Warfare.
- Military Transportation Vehicles.
- Next Generation of Naval Helicopters
- Training Aircrafts for the next Generation Combat Pilots.
- Naval Training in the Gulf.
- Modern Sonars for Submarines, Surface Vessels, and Naval Helicopters
- Communication Systems for Ground Forces and Military Vehicles.
- Regional Survey: Procurement Programs of major Arab Land Forces
- International Survey: The Russian Defense & Aerospace Industries at IDEX 2009
Bonus Circulation: IDEX 2009, Abu Dhabi, 22-26 February 2009
2/2009 – April/May
Advertising Deadline: 17 Apr 2009 | Material Deadline: 19 Apr 2009 | Publication Date: 24 Apr 2009
- Full Coverage of IDEX 2009 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- 8x8 Armored Vehicles & Equipments
- Modern Battle Tanks (MBT): Latest models; Guns & Ammunition Systems
- Air Defense Systems for the Protection of Troops.
- Future Technologies for Battlefield Communications
- Strategic Sea & Coastal Surveillance – Assets & Sensors
- Border Surveillance: Protection Equipments & Systems. The Saudi Example.
- Regional Survey: Procurement Programs of major Arab Naval Forces.
- International Survey: Role, History & Mission of the French DGA.
Bonus Circulation: IDEF 2009, Ankara, 27-30 April 2009
3/2009 – June/July
Advertising Deadline: 05 Jun 2009 | Material Deadline: 08 Jun 2009 | Publication Date: 12 Jun 2009
FOCUS: PARIS AIR SHOW 2009
- Paris Air Show 2009: A comprehensive Preview
- Full Coverage of IDEF 2009 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- Combat Aircraft Propulsion, Control & Self Protection Systems
- Naval Electronic Warfare Equipments & Technologies.
- NBC Reconnaissance, Threats, Hazardous Effects, Protection and Decontamination Equipments.
- Latest Radar Systems.
- Evolution of Radio Communications & Future Technologies
- Regional Survey: Procurement Programs of major Arab Air Forces.
- International Survey: The European Defense & Aerospace Industries.
Bonus Circulation: Paris Air Show 2009 (15-21 June 2009); IMDS 2009; MAKS 2009
4/2009 – August/September
Advertising Deadline: 18 Sep 2009 | Material Deadline: 22 Sep 2009 | Publication Date: 26 Sep 2009
THE WORLD DEFENSE ALMANAC 16th Arabic Edition!
SPECIAL YEARLY ISSUE!
The 16th Arabic Version of the World Defense Almanac shall feature a full Country-by Country representation of the Armed Forces of the World, including:
- Geopolitical Situation, Economy, Statistical Data, and Defense Budget.
- Photos of Head of State, Prime Minister, Minister of Defense.
- Location Map and full address of the Ministry of Defense.
- Structure of the Air, Land, and Naval Forces.
- Defense Equipments in service and in order.
- Strategic Modernization and Procurement Programs.
Bonus Circulation: Full year promotion at all major Exhibitions through August 2010!
5/2009 – October/November
Advertising Deadline: 06 Nov 2009 | Material Deadline: 09 Nov 2009 | Publication Date: 10 Nov 2009
FOCUS: DUBAI AIR SHOW 2009
- Dubai Air Show 2009: A comprehensive Preview
- Full Coverage of Paris Air Show 2009 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- Air Supremacy Options
- Precision Strike Missiles: Air-to-Air; Ground-to-Air; Air-to-Ground
- Role of Helicopters in Combat.
- UCAV/UAV Technologies
- Infantry Vehicles for Tactical & Strategic Mobility.
- Encryption of Communication Systems: keeping the secrets secret!
- Regional Survey: Defense Posture in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- International Survey: The Russian Defense & Aerospace Industries at Dubai Air Show 2009
Bonus Circulation: Dubai Air Show 2009, 15-19 November 2009
6/2009 – December 2009/January 2010
Advertising Deadline: 15 Jan 2010 | Material Deadline: 18 Jan 2010 | Publication Date: 20 Jan 2010
- Dubai Air Show 2009: Full coverage including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- New Generation of Multi-Role Fighters.
- Enhancing Combat Aircraft Survivability.
- Satellite Protection Systems
- Naval Guns & Naval Missiles
- Military Cargo Trucks
- Next-Generation Artillery Ammunition
- Regional Survey: Defense Posture in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- International Survey: The American Defense & Aerospace Industries