Reservation Deadline: 04 June 2010 | Material Deadline: 07 June 2010 | Publication Date: 10 June 2010
MEDIA UPDATE Issue No (3/2010)
Eurosatory, Paris, France, 14–18 June 2010
Farnborough, UK, 19-25 July 2010
FOCUS: EUROSATORY 2010
- Brief review of Eurosatory 2008.
- Status of the European Defence Industry.
- Expected exhibitors & displays.
- Invited official delegations.
- Side events and conferences.
PREVIEW: FARNBOROUGH 2010
- Farnborough as a 2nd International Air Show in Europe.
- The European Aviation & Aerospace industry.
- Main exhibitors & national pavilions.
- Expected official delegations.
- Scope and missions of displayed aircrafts.
FULL COVERAGE: SOFEX 2010
- Opening ceremony.
- Official delegations & displays.
- Main speakers at the conference.
- Major exhibitors & demonstrations.
- Announced deals & contracts.
MILITARY TRUCKS & TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES
- Importance of transportation for troops.
- New trends in trucks production.
- Various uses of trucks by land forces.
- Military trucks in service in the Middle East.
- Major producers of trucks & armored vehicles.
NEW OPTIONS FOR MILITARY BRIDGING
- Role of Army engineers.
- Military use of bridging rivers & trenches.
- Types of metallic Bridges in service.
- Kind of vehicles used in Bridging.
- Major producers of Military Bridges.
ENCRYPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS
- The vital need for fast and reliable communications.
- Importance of safe & secure communication.
- Role of Encryption in Radio Systems.
- Major producers of Encryption Systems.
NBC THREATS, RECONNAISSANCE & DETECTION
- Different kinds of NBC products.
- The hazardous effects of NBC.
- Importance of early detection.
- Latest Reconnaissance & Detection Equipments.
FRIGATES IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- General review of Middle East Navies.
- Various types of Naval systems in use.
- Latest technologies integrated in frigates.
- Role & mission of frigates.
- Existing frigates in Arab Navies.
REGIONAL SURVEY: AIR POWER IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Importance of Air superiority and means to achieve it.
- Review of major Air Powers in the Arab world.
- Latest acquisitions and future needs.
- Early Warning, Air Missiles, and advanced Electronic Systems.
- Training of Pilots for optimum efficiency.
INTERNATIONAL SURVEY: THE EUROPEAN DEFENCE & AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES
- Current status, major challenges, and fierce international competition.
- Main European Players, Consortiums, Partnerships.
- Recent success stories with Middle East customers.
- Future outlook and the need to keep a leading edge.
- From the Binocular: Assessment of recent Military & Political Developments in the Region.
- Regional Panorama: New Contracts, Deliveries, Joint Ventures and Partnerships in the Middle East.
- Latest Defense News: Latest Systems, Products, Technologies, and Mergers Worldwide.
- New Appointments, and much more!