Through state-of-the-art national security programs, Dubai serves as a benchmark of urban safety. The city continues to set global standards for crime prevention despite boasting a booming tourism industry and a transient population. Commendably, the organization at the core of these security frameworks is The Dubai Police.
With this in mind, Great Minds Event is organizing the Crime Prevention International Conference under the patronage of The Dubai Police to highlight the programs underwriting UAE’s nation-wide safety strategies while exploring the global initiatives shaping the future of urban safety and security.
This unprecedented 2- day summit is dedicated to both strengthening the future of community policing and exchanging best-practices in crime prevention.
Taking place on 9 to 10 December 2019 at the Intercontinental Hotel, Dubai, UAE the event will host over 400 senior officers from law enforcement agencies from across the region and further.
Below are some of the VIP speakers and guests confirmed by Dubai Police:
- Major General Abdullah Khalifa Al Marri , Commander in Chief of Dubai Police Force
- H.E Major Pilot Faris Khalaf Al Mazrouei, Commander in Chief of Abu Dhabi Police
- Major General Saif Al Zari Al Shamsi, Commander in Chief, Sharjah Police Force
- Major General Dr. Ahmed Naser Al Raisi, General Inspector, Ministry of Interior, UAE
- Brigadier-General Jamal Salim Al Jallaf, Director of Criminal Investigation Department, Dubai Police
- Brigadier Talal Ahmad Al Shanqeti, Assistant Director General for Airport Affairs, General Authority for Security, Ports, Borders and Free Zones
Some of the companies that are showcasing their offerings at the event include: NTECH LAB, SPACE IMAGING MIDDLE EAST, SAS, HIK Vision, PRO TECHNOLOGY, ALHUA TECHNOLOGY, CHRISTANINI CBRN, MVP TECH, COVIDENCE, WIREONAIR, GESAB, ALNABOODA, JOS HANSEN & SOEHNE GULF LLC, CAMINOS, ADVANCED SYSTEMS, HYTERA, PHONEXIA, SCIENTIFIC ANALYTICAL TOOLS (SAT), IPS, ESHARAH, INTELTRONIX, KTECH CONSULTING, DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS (DCS), ZEBRA, 1STSWAP, ZEEL INFOTECH, PRO4SEC & BRINKS.