In partnership with the Saudi Ministry of Interior, SNSR Expo is held under the theme of “shaping the future of national security & risk prevention” with the aim of bringing together international businesses with the Saudi Government.
The Expo will take place on 04-06 November 2018 at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center
The event will showcase innovation, facilitate discussions and best practice exchanges to forge partnerships and business collaborations between these entities.
SNSR Expo will feature a dedicated content program delivering unrivalled insight on how to combat current and future national security challenges in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This exclusive program is developed with the collaboration of the Saudi Government Authorities and in partnership with local and international industry leaders and innovators.
The forums will run on the 5th and 6th of November covering the following sectors:
- Future of Hajj Safety & Security
- Smart & Safe Cities
- Public Infrastructure Protection for Safe Cities
With ambitious plans to transform its economy as part of the Crown Prince’s Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia is hoping to boost Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into the country as it embarks on a post-oil era and major mega projects like the futuristic City of NEOM.
The futuristic Arabian smart & safe city will cost an estimated $500 million. Part of this investment is made to ensure a safe and secure environment in the Kingdom’s smart city.
Other Smart Cities projects happening in Saudi with safety & security requirements:
- Entertainment City: The Kingdom’s largest cultural, sports and entertainment city to be completed by 2022
- King Abdullah Financial District: The Kingdom’s first freehold city and had attracted $7.9 billion of investment
- Knowledge Economic City: The city will focus on intellectual property, knowledge-based industries, medical, hospitality, tourism and multimedia, with $7 Billion of investment
- Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Mousaed Economic City: The city will cover 156 million square meters and will have 12 distinct components for trade and services in sectors such as agriculture and food processing, mining, education, housing, and entertainment.
It’s worth mentioning that the Saudi Ministry of Interior (MOI) chairs the Expo’s Higher Organizing Committee which includes major national and cyber security governmental entities and divisions, including:
- The Ministerial Authority for Security Planning
- The Central Intelligence Agency (Airport Security)
- The General Department of Security (Crime Investigation Unit)
- The Special Security Forces
- The Department of Emergency/Resilience
- The Department of Border Security
- The Critical Infrastructure Protection Authority