Eurosatory, the international leading exhibition of land and airland Defence and Security, will be held from 11 to 15 June 2018 in Paris.
This year, Eurosatory will host more than 1,750 exhibitors from 63 countries and more than 57,000 professional visitors are expected.
The Homeland Security sector is an integral part of Eurosatory 2018:
- “Protection of infrastructure and critical facilities” technology cluster since 2014
- 39% of exhibitors offer security products
- More than 250 “security” authorities are invited to Eurosatory
In 2018, among the exhibiting companies:
- GK Professional
- Ministère de l’Intérieur (Police Nationale Gendarmerie Nationale – Brigade des Sapeurs-Pompiers de Paris)
- Nobel Sport
- SEMA World
- Verney Carron Security and others.
At every edition of Eurosatory different conferences on security are organised. In 2018, conferences will address following issues:
- “Private security: towards an enhanced public-private cooperation”
- “Population resilience in civil security crisis management in France”
- “Security organisation for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic games, opportunities for the security industry”
The 2018 edition will increase again Eurosatoy’s success and will confirm it as the major exhibition for the players of airland and land Defence & Security domain.