Organized by the UAE Ministry of Interior and Reed Exhibitions, the biennial International Exhibition for National Security and Resilience (ISNR) was the world’s largest Homeland Security & Resilience exhibition in 2016, under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council.
Now in its 8th edition, ISNR Abu Dhabi will run from 06-08 March 2018 at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi, hosting 600 companies from 95 countries, 23,000 local and international attendees and over 200 government buyers and official delegates.
ISNR Abu Dhabi 2018 will explore the future landscape of Homeland Security & Resilience within our borderless and cyber-enabled vulnerable world, with the support of UAE Government.
ISNR 2018 will be the most comprehensive Homeland Security & Resilience event in Middle East, South & Central Asia and Africa, featuring:
- ISNR addressing all solutions and sectors of Homeland Security
- Infosecurity Middle East focusing on Information & Cyber Security
- Major Events Safety & Security, from successful launch of Major Events Safety & Security Summit (ME3S) in 2017, with dedicated exhibition, forum and business networking areas, addressing the security challenges faced and innovative solutions for major events, public venues and crowded places
- Emergency Response & Disaster Prevention (EMDI) focusing on Crisis Management & Resilience
Three new featuring pavilions:
- Universities and Consultants Hub
- Crime & offender Management
- 5 eyes counter terrorism pavilion
Five free-to-attend Forums:
- Critical Infrastructure Forum, with dedicated sessions on the security of Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Utilities, Public Mass Transportation and Safe Cities sectors
- Future of Policing Forum, with dedicated inspiring presentations and demonstrations on new security applications in Artificial Intelligence, Biometrics, Virtual Reality
- Major Events Safety & Security Forum, An interactive platform for sharing best practice and for collaboration with peers and the industry leaders involved in the safety and security of major events and crowded places internationally
- Infosecurity Techtalks, delivered by the leading information & cyber security companies exhibiting at Infosecurity Middle East and sharing latest products, technologies and capabilities though case studies and workshops
- Infosecurity Exchange Forum, delivering certifying workshops related to standards, regulations and best practices worldwide and in the UAE by specialized government entities, experts, academics and industry associations
Multiple additional features:
- Government Buyers Program: launched in 2014, the Government Buyers program aim at identifying, hosting and bringing to the event regional buyers to allow ISNR exhibitors getting face-to-face meetings with the decision-makers, technical prescribers and procurement representatives. In 2018, 200+ regional buyers will participate to the event.
- Digital Matchmaking Platform: launched 1 month prior to the event, it will be offering all exhibitors the chance to connect, request and agree on face to face meetings with targeted buyers and relevant visitors.
- Innovation Awards: Co-organized with the UAE Government, the industry innovations will be evaluated by category experts and awarded by the ISNR Committee during the Gala Dinner.