Saudi, Kuwaiti, US Land Forces Launch ‘Gulf Shooting 2021’ Drill

BNA Saudi Press Agency (SPA)09.11.2021 Kuwait
Saudi, Kuwaiti, US Land Forces Launch ‘Gulf Shooting 2021’ Drill

Saudi, Kuwaiti, US Land Forces Launch ‘Gulf Shooting 2021’ Drill

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
LinkedIn icon
Google icon
e-mail icon

The Gulf Shooting 2021 drill kicked off on Sunday in Kuwait, with the participation of the Royal Saudi Land Forces, the Kuwaiti Land Force and U.S. Army's Spartan Force.

The Commander of the drill, Colonel Nayef bin Al-Humaidi, said that this drill comes with the aim of strengthening military relations and joint defense cooperation with friendly countries, and exchanging military experiences and knowledge, in order to highlight and unify the combat capability of the three countries, the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.

Earlier this month, the Royal Saudi Air Force and the US Air Force completed a joint exercise with the participation of Saudi Arabia’s F-15C fighters and the US’ B-1 strategic bombers.

Meanwhile, the joint naval exercise Indigo Defender-21 between Saudi Arabia and the US concluded in October 2021.

In another regional development, Bahrain’s Defense Affairs Minister Lieutenant-General Abdullah bin Hassan Al Nuaimi received Saturday Admiral Charles Bradford Cooper, Commander of United States Naval Forces Central Command (NAVCENT) and Commander of United States Fifth Fleet (C5F), Bahrain News Agency (BNA) said.

The Minister praised the historical relations between Bahrain and the US.

 
 



Latest Issue

Latest events

 

THE WORLD DEFENCE ALMANAC 2021