The 2nd Annual Military Logistics Kuwait Summit
Officially supported by the Kuwait Armed Forces, represented by the Logistics & Supply Authority (J4), the 2nd annual Military Logistics Kuwait summit will take place on 23 and 24 September 2014 at the Radisson Blu, Salwa.
“I am looking forward to get real results from the event more like solutions and shared experiences regarding logistics challenges and obstacles. I wish the success of this gathering will make a core for future events to come,” said Major General Lafi Al Aazmi, Assistant Chief of Staff for Logistics & Supply Authority, Kuwait Armed Forces.
Organised by IQPC, the 2nd annual Military Logistics Kuwait again welcomes the participation of Major General Lafi Al Aazmi, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Logistics and Supply Authority along with the support of senior officers and logistics experts from Kuwait and abroad, including the US, UK, Belgium and NATO among others.
Key facts from 2013:
• Over 130 participants, with participation from 60 senior Officers from the Kuwait Armed Forces
• Presentations from 10 international and locally based senior Officers including NATO, The US Army and the UK MoD
• Representation from ground, naval and air force Officers involved with logistics, supply and procurement activities
5 reasons to attend Military Logistics Kuwait 2014:
• Engage in discussions with senior Officers on the most critical logistics issues through interactive discussion sessions
• Understand procurement challenges and the logistic support required for the Kuwait Armed Forces
• Learn how to rationalise operations to save costs and improve efficiencies
• Discuss solutions available to overcome logistics challenges
• Offer support for training and development of logistics personnel to achieve future sustainability
For more information, visit: www.militarylogisticskuwait.com