Following a successful edition of OPV Middle East held in Alexandria with the support of the Egyptian Navy, IQPC is proud to announce that the next edition of the event will be held in the naval capital of the Middle East, Bahrain!
Supported by the Bahrain Defence Force and Royal Bahrain Naval Force, this year’s event will focus on the primary topic of GCC cooperation in maritime security; enhancing Bahrain’s leading role in maritime affairs in the same year as the new GCC Unified Naval Operations Centre opens in the country.
The 5th edition of the OPV Middle East conference will primarily address the challenges of maritime security from 26-28 September at the ART Rotana, Bahrain.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- His Excellency Rear Admiral Sheikh Khalifa Bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, Commander, Royal Bahrain Naval Force
- Vice Admiral Iwok-Ete Ibas, Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy
- Rear Admiral Khaled Ahmed Abdullah, Commander, Kuwait Naval Force
- Admiral Isselkou Ould Cheik El- Weli, Chief of Naval Staff, Navy of Mauritania
- Rear Admiral Mohamed Baraya, Flag Officer Commanding Northern Naval Command, Egyptian Navy
- Rear Admiral NAN Sarathsena, Area Commander, Southern Naval Command, Sri Lankan Navy