Now featuring a speaker line-up of over 50 defence satellite communications experts, SMi Group’s Global MilSatCom 2017 Conference and Exhibition is confirmed as the biggest in its 19 year history.
New confirmed speakers include:
- Brigadier General Nag Jung Choi, Commander of Defence Communication Command, Republic of Korea Military
- Ron Burch, Director, Advanced MILSATCOM, Boeing Space and Missile Systems
- Tanja Zegers, Space policy and research, DG GROW, European Commission
Dale Butler, SMi Managing Director, said “This year’s program is inarguably the best and most international in the event’s history. Delegate numbers are up by 30% and the event is looking to attract around 500 attendees this year, which will be a new record for the conference series.”
- With 40+ presentations from over 50 leading commercial players and military and government personnel, this year’s agenda will feature highlights including:
- Updates to international MilSatCom programs including new nations such as Japan, Republic of Korea, Nigeria, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, and Luxembourg
- The UK Ministry of Defence’s plans for Skynet 6
- Sessions on key themes and challenges at the core of the MilSatCom community such as the Wideband AoA and GovSatCom initiative, the demand for flexibility and resiliency in a contested environment, ground segment R&D advances, SatCom-on-the-Move capabilities, as well as the surging importance of interoperability and allied international cooperation
- Dedicated networking sessions including two evening dinners and two networking receptions
- An exhibition area with 40 booths to help you understand the latest technological solutions available in the market
- Two exclusive pre-conference workshops (6th November) on “Global Government Payload Exploration” and “Interference in SatCom Systems”
The 19th Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition will take place on 7-9 November 2017 at Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK.