Over 450 Military SatCom experts from every continent, including 120 military personnel will meet in London (8th-10 November 2016, Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel) at SMi Group’s 18th annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition. Registration now open
Europe’s leading military satellite communications event, described by its audience as "the best networking event" in their calendar will bring together over 450 of the industry’s key senior military representatives alongside the world’s leading SatCom solution providers and operators.
Global MilSatCom 2016 will provide updates on military SatCom programs and new and emerging technologies. Also discussed will be the potential for commercial services to satisfy end-user military requirements, how the large demand for more resilient and protected SatCom is being satisfied, the potential for SatCom on airborne platforms in years to come as well as allied partnerships and interoperability as a solution for governments and militaries across the globe.
In 2016 there will be over 450 attendees and over 20 Government and Military speakers. 3-day event program features over 25 exclusive case-study driven presentations, 3 panel discussions and keynote addresses from UK MoD, UAE Space Agency, DISA and Department of National Defence Canada.
Global MilSatCom 2016 Event Program includes 5 industry-leading addresses:
- Day One Host Nation Address from UK Ministry of Defence
- Day One Special Guest Address: His Excellency Dr. Mohammed Al Ahbabi, Director-General, UAE Space Agency
- Day Two Keynote Address: Clare Grason, Program Manager, Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services, DISA
- Day Three Keynote Address: Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Department of National Defence Canada
- Special Closing Address: Michael Radermacher, Director of North American & Global Military Business Development, OneWeb
The event agenda also includes 2 new pre-conference workshops, taking place on the 7th of November 2016:
- Workshop A: Architecting Space Systems. Hosted by The Aerospace Corporation.
- Workshop B: The Low Earth Orbit Small Satellite Constellation Revolution. Hosted by Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd.
SES is Global MilSatCom’s Lead Sponsor while Airbus Defence & Space is Gold Sponsor.
Other Sponsors include: Advantech Wireless, Avanti Communications, Boeing, Eutelsat, Hughes, Intelsat General, Lockheed Martin, LuxGovSat, Newtec, O3b Networks, Raytheon, Thales, ViaSat. Exhibitors: Comsat, Comtech Telecommunications, Datapath, GATR Technologies, Spectra Group UK, The Aerospace Corporation, and Uniquesys.
Global MilSatCom 2016 is supported by Global VSAT Forum.
For further information on the conference please go to: www.globalmilsatcom.com/AdDefaiya