ITEC 2009 — Europe’s premier event dedicated to defence, training, education and simulation — will be held in Brussels from 12 to 14 May. For the first time, DCNS will present its Simultim range of simulators to the naval defence community.
DCNS designed the Simultim range of simulators to meet naval needs, not least to:
• study the operational and organisational needs of future warships
• train operators to work in new areas or on new equipment
• train operators individually or in teams
• formally qualify crew members to use mission-critical systems
• prepare the crews of an entire naval group for theatre operations.
To showcase the Simultim range, DCNS will display two simulators and a mockup of a shore-based training centre.