Dubai Airshow, taking place from 14-18 November 2021, is one of the most significant global events that brings together the entire aerospace, defense and space sectors in one place at the world’s most strategic location - Dubai.
Taking place in a live format, the 17th edition is poised to be an exciting hub for the most innovative products and technologies, attracting market-leading companies from across all sectors and providing an unrivalled opportunity to meet face to face and forge new relationships with key decision makers.
The show will feature the following main industry sectors:
- From the latest defense aircraft to innovative technologies, the defense sector at Dubai Airshow is an opportunity to meet with 300+ delegations consisting of senior defense officials from all over the world.
- Dubai Airshow will host the most advanced private jets from regional and global players along with solution providers catering to the business aviation industry.
- With US $54.5 billion of orders and commitments at the last edition, Dubai Airshow remains the leading destination for the aviation industry to learn, network and do business.
- The Technology Showcase at Dubai Airshow will provide a platform for the most innovative and emerging technologies in aerospace including 5G, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Automation and much more.
- A first of its kind, VISTA will be a platform for innovators, creators and market disruptors within the aerospace, space and defense sectors to showcase the latest technologies that will be key in driving change and accelerating the future of the industry.
- Bringing together key space agencies, commercial space, research and investment hubs and end users of space services to evaluate the biggest opportunities and programs in the space sector.