1/2013 – February/March
FOCUS: IDEX 2013
- Next Generation of Multi-Role Fighters.
- Main Battle Tanks in the Middle East.
- Tactical Attack and Special Operations Vehicles (SOV).
- Communication Systems for Ground Forces & Military Vehicles.
- Modern Artillery in the Middle East.
- Training Aircrafts for Professional Pilots in the Gulf.
- Regional Survey: Review of major Military Contracts & Deliveries in the Middle East in 2012.
- International Survey: The Russian Defense & Aerospace Industries at IDEX 2013
Bonus Circulation: IDEX 2013, Abu Dhabi, 17-21 February 2013
2/2013 – April/May
- Full Coverage of IDEX 2013 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- Military Vehicles and Cargo Trucks.
- Rocket Systems in use in major Arab Armies.
- Future Technologies for Battlefield Communications.
- Air Power in the Middle East: an in-depth assessment.
- Nuclear/Biological/Chemical (NBC) Protection.
- Frigates in the Gulf and the evolution of Gulf Navies.
Regional Survey: Defense Posture in the United Arab Emirates.
International Survey: The Turkish Defense Industry.
Bonus Circulation: IDEF 2013, Istanbul, 7-10 May 2013
3/2013 – June/July
FOCUS: PARIS AIR SHOW 2013
- Paris Air Show 2013: A comprehensive Preview
- Full Coverage of IDEF 2013 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- Attack and Heavy Lift Helicopters in the Middle East.
- Lightweight Armored Vehicles in the Middle East.
- Air-Launched Weapons: Programs, Upgrades and Integration.
- Evolution of Radio Communications & Future Technologies.
Regional Survey: Defense Posture in Kuwait, Qatar, and Oman.
International Survey: The European Defense & Aerospace Industries.
- Paris Air Show, 17- 23 June 2013
- International Maritime Defense Show (IMDS), St. Petersburg, Russia, 26-30 June 2013
- International Aviation & Space Salon (MAKS), Moscow, 13-18 August 2013
4/2013 – August/September
THE WORLD DEFENSE ALMANAC (20th Anniversary)
SPECIAL YEARLY ISSUE!
The 20th Arabic Version of the World Defense Almanac shall feature a full Country-by Country representation of the Armed Forces of the World, including:
- Geopolitical Situation, Economy, Statistical Data, and Defense Budget.
- Photos of Head of State, Prime Minister, Minister of Defense.
- Location Map and full address of the Ministry of Defense.
- Structure of the Air, Land, and Naval Forces.
- Defense Equipments in service and in order.
- Strategic Modernization and Procurement Programs.
Bonus Circulation: Full year promotion at all major Exhibitions through August 2014!
5/2013 – October/November
FOCUS: DUBAI AIR SHOW 2013
- Dubai Air Show 2013: A comprehensive Preview
- Full Coverage of Paris Air Show 2013 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- Helicopter Sensors and Weapons Systems.
- Precision Strike Missiles: Air-to-Air; Ground-to-Air; Air-to-Ground.
- Infantry Vehicles for Tactical & Strategic Mobility.
- Encryption of Communication Systems: keeping the secrets secret!
- Military Bridges: Vital missions of Military Bridges; latest developments.
Regional Survey: Combat Aircrafts in the Middle East.
International Survey: The Russian Defense & Aerospace Industries at Dubai Air Show 2013
Bonus Circulation: Dubai Air Show, 17-21 November 2013
6/2013 – December/January
- Dubai Air Show 2013: Full coverage including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors.
- Procurement Programs of Major Arab Air Forces.
- Procurement Programs of Major Arab Land Forces.
- Procurement Programs of Major Arab Naval Forces.
Regional Survey: Defense Posture in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
International Survey: The American Defense & Aerospace Industries
Bonus Circulation: Extra Circulation at major Exhibitions & Regional Conferences through June 2014