1/2010 – February/March
MILITARY BALANCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
2nd Bi-Yearly Edition!
- General assessment of the Political, Economic, and Military situation in the Middle East.
- Military sales and deliveries to the region over the past 2 years.
- Military Equipments in use in major Arab Armies.
- Future needs and requirements of major Arab Armies.
- Offset Projects and Programs in the Gulf.
- Defense & Aerospace Industries in the Middle East.
- Shipbuilding in the Middle East.
- Aircraft Maintenance in the Middle East.
- FOCUS:Full Preview of the Doha International Maritime Defense Exhibition & Conference (DIMDEX 2010)
Special Promotion at all Regional events in 2010, including:
- Doha International Maritime Defense Exhibition & Conference (DIMDEX; 29-31 March 2010)
- SOFEX 2010 (Jordan; 10-13 May 2010)
- MILIPOL (Qatar; 25-27 October 2010)
2/2010 – April/May
FOCUS: SOFEX 2010
- Comprehensive Preview of SOFEX 2010: Main Exhibitors & National Pavilions; Expected Official Delegates; Conferences & side events; Market Perspectives.
- Full Coverage of DIMDEX 2010.
- Naval Support for Combat & Supply.
- Advanced Equipments for Special Operations Forces.
- Main Battle Tanks (MBT) in the Middle East.
- Assault Helicopters in Combat.
- Communication Systems for Ground Forces.
- Regional Survey: Defense Posture in Jordan.
- International Survey: The Evolution of Navies in the Gulf.
- IDEF 2010, Ankara, 27-30 April 2010
- SOFEX; Amman; Jordan; 10-13 May 2010
- UDT EUROPE; Hamburg; Germany; 08-10 June 2010
- ILA BERLIN AIR SHOW; Berlin; Germany; 08-13 June 2010
3/2010 – June/July
FOCUS: EUROSATORY & FARNBOROUGH 2010
- Eurosatory 2010: A comprehensive Preview.
- Farnborough 2010: A comprehensive Preview.
- Full Coverage of SOFEX 2010 including exclusive interviews with selected Exhibitors, announced contracts, and main displays.
- Military Trucks & Transportation Vehicles.
- New Options for Military Bridging.
- Encryption of Communications for Safety & Security.
- NBC Threats, Reconnaissance, and Detection Equipments.
- Frigates in the Middle East.
- Regional Survey: Air Power in the Middle East.
- International Survey: The European Defense & Aerospace Industries.
- Eurosatory; Paris; France; 14-18 June 2010;
- Farnborough; UK; 19-25 July 2010
4/2010 – August/September
THE WORLD DEFENSE ALMANAC 17th Arabic Edition!
SPECIAL YEARLY ISSUE!
The 17th Arabic Version of the World Defense Almanac shall feature a full Country-by Country representation of the Armed Forces of the World, including:
- Geopolitical Situation, Economy, Statistical Data, and Defense Budget.
- Photos of Head of State, Prime Minister, Minister of Defense.
- Location Map and full address of the Ministry of Defense.
- Structure of the Air, Land, and Naval Forces.
- Defense Equipments in service and in order.
- Strategic Modernization and Procurement Programs.
Full Year Promotion at all major Exhibitions through August 2011!
5/2010 – October/November
FOCUS: AUSA & EURONAVAL 2010
- Full Coverage of Eurosatory & Farnborough 2010.
- Comprehensive Preview of Euronaval 2010.
- Defining Priorities at Sea: Mobility, Versatility, Survivability.
- Combat Aircrafts in the Middle East.
- Modern Artillery in the Middle East: Status and Prospects.
- Fast, Secure, and Reliable Communication Systems.
- Infantry Vision Systems & Devices.
- Armored Personnel Vehicles (APV) for Safe & Tactical Mobility.
- Regional Survey: Defense Posture in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- International Survey: The American Defense & Aerospace Industries.
- AUSA 2010; Washington, DC; 25-27 October 2010
- MILIPOL; Qatar; 25-27 October 2010
- EURONAVAL 2010; Paris; France; 25-29 October 2010
6/2010 – December 2010/January 2010
THE INTERVIEW ISSUE!
A FIRST FOR AL DEFAIYA!
This first time Special Issue shall feature exclusive interviews with major Military Figures and Institutions in the Middle East, including:
- Defense Ministers.
- Commanders-in-Chief of Arab Armed Forces.
- Commanders of Arab Land Forces.
- Commanders of Arab Air Forces.
- Commanders of Arab Naval Forces.
- Heads of Offset Offices & Committees in the Gulf.
- Heads of Offset Companies in the Gulf.
- Heads of Strategic & Research Centers in the Middle East.
- Heads of Major Arab Defense Companies.
- Special Bulk Circulation major Military Institutions in the Middle East.
- IDEX 2011 (as a back issue)