Launched in 1993 by Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal, the leading Pan Arab Business magazine, and the Monch Publishing Group, Al Defaiya stands today at the forefront of the Defense and Aerospace scenes in the Arab world.
Al Defaiya's uniqueness stems from several factors, including:
- Local know how coupled with renowned international expertise and an unparalleled network of field offices spread through out the world.
- Second to none editorial offering the widest range of locally tailored surveys, backed by regular interviews with Arab Defense Ministers, Local, Regional and International Experts.
- Full independence that has earned it the esteem of the highest officials in 20 Arab countries.
- Close contact with local Offset Bureaus, Offset Companies, Regional Delegates, Arab Military Attach's in Europe, U.S.A., Russia and CIS, as well as other prominent players.
- Wide scope of circulation reaching top decision makers in the political, military, industrial, financial, and intellectual arenas.
- Unique source of market research and data, including the one and only ARABIC WORLD DEFENSE ALMANAC.
- Active participation in all regional and most international Defense/Aerospace Exhibitions.